The My Leviton app allows users to easily create room scenes that can be run with an icon within a room or a voice command to Alexa.
- Start by assigning the desired Decora Smart devices to a room
- Change the setting of each device in the room to the setting you would like it to be when the Scene is run
- The My Leviton app will show you each of the Decora Smart devices assigned to the room and the current on/off state, dim level and or fan speed
- Now that all of the devices are set the way you want them for this scene, let's create the scene
Click on the Room Name:
Scroll to the bottom of the room details and choose Save Settings as Room Scene:
Choose an icon that best identifies the scene and press Next:
Name the scene and press Finish:
Shortly after pressing Finish if you are using Alexa and the app is installed (with notifications turned on) you will receive a pop-up that a new scene was created.
You can test the new scene by saying "Alexa, Turn on <Room Name>, <Scene Name>"
- Example "Alexa, Turn on game room, game time"
A new tile will appear on the My Leviton home control screen in the room with the scene. If you do not want to run the scene from the app you can hide the icon. Click the 3 dots in the corner of the tile and turn off "Show on Home Screen"