If after installation an Anywhere Companion needs to be re-paired to a Wi-Fi 2nd generation switch or dimmer follow the following procedure:
- Remove all Anywhere Companion pairings with the switch or dimmer:
- Single press the top rocker 10 times. The status LED will blink red indicating all devices have been unpaired.
- Factory reset the Anywhere Companion
- Hold the top of the Companion rocker for 14 seconds.
- After the first 7 seconds the status light will turn AMBER. Continue to hold.
- After 7 more seconds, the status light will quickly flash RED/AMBER
- Release the top of the Decora Rocker and the device will reset.
- Verify the Anywhere Companion LED is blinking green.
- Single press the top rocker 5 times.
- The status LED will flash green/amber showing the device is now in Pairing Mode
- The switch or dimmer should automatically pair to the Anywhere Companion in
- Confirm the Anywhere Companion is in range also and in Pairing Mode
- Once paired the switch or dimmer status LED will flash green to show a successful connection
- Confirm the Anywhere Companion can properly control the switch or dimmer
You can also can use the below Diagnostic tool on the DAWDC Anywhere Companion to verify the battery level is still okay: