Yes, Decora Smart Wi-Fi works with Schlage Encode Wi-Fi locks. By linking My Leviton and Schlage Home you can run My Leviton Activities when leaving or arriving home. In addition, the lock activity can be used to transition My Leviton between Home and Away modes to provide randomized lighting schedules when you are not home.
For all lock setup, control and configuration please refer to the Schlage Encode instructions and the Schlage Home app.
These instructions cover the cloud service connection between My Leviton and Schlage as well as configuration. Before proceeding please confirm the Encode lock is installed, the app is installed, you have a Schlage account login and the lock is connected to Wi-Fi.
In addition to having the Schlage lock working properly, please make certain any My Leviton activities that you would like to run when the lock is locked or unlocked should be created prior to proceeding. For more information on Activities, please visit the article What is an Activity?
Connecting Cloud Services
Open the My Leviton app.
If you have more than one residence use the residence drop down in the top center to choose the correct residence.
Choose the menu icon in the lower right corner.
From the menu, choose Schlage from the Integrations:
Enter the user name and password for your Schlage account:
Confirm you have an account, the lock is installed and connected to Wi-Fi.
Choose Let's Go:
The My Leviton app will show the available locks from the Schlage app.
- Your current My Leviton residence will show in the Residence field
- If your Schlage account has more than one lock, select the correct lock
- If your Schlage account has only one lock it will show in the Lock field
- If you would like My Leviton to transition between Home and Away mode press the switch to the right
- For more information on Home and Away Mode read the article Can I randomize lighting to make my home look lived in when I'm away?
- Choose Custom Activity to control lights
- Choose the Activity you would like to run when you arrive home (unlock the door from the lock touchpad)
- Choose the Activity you would like to run when you leave home (lock the door via the 1-Touch lock feature or a valid user code on the lock touchpad)
After the initial connection a new option will show on the Integration screen.
Choosing Configure will allow you to change the Schlage integration options.