Leviton respects and values our users’ privacy and security. To ensure a safe user experience all communications from devices that connect to the My Leviton app, as well as the My Leviton app communication to the cloud, are encrypted using industry best practices and standards. Leviton’s internal security teams perform frequent reviews and updates and are regularly audited by external third parties. We ask of users to use strong passwords and create an individual account for each user. Within the app we make it easy to add and remove users providing a flexible and safe user experience.
Articles in this section
- Key Considerations For A Leviton Load Center Service Change
- Can someone access my system and turn off my circuit breakers or access my data?
- Does the Data Hub, LDATA, require its own breaker?
- Can circuit breakers be remotely turned back ON once tripped remotely?
- How accurately can the circuit breakers measure energy consumption?
- What can I see and control with Smart Breakers and the My Leviton app?
- I already have a Leviton Load Center. How do I make it smart?
- What are some of the benefits of choosing Leviton smart circuit breakers?
- What safety features does the Leviton Load Center offer?
- When would you use a 2-pole AFCI breaker?