No. Connecting neutral to ground is safety hazard and a violation of National Electric Code (NEC).
Articles in this section
- How Do I Know If I Have An Earth Ground?
- How Do I Change Or Install A Color Change Kit
- Will my Ceiling Fan work with the DW4SF or D24SF Fan Speed Controller?
- Do I need a Neutral Wire for In-Wall Devices?
- How do I know if I have a Neutral?
- Can I Connect the Neutral Terminal (marked WH) to Ground?
- Can I install Decora Smart® Wi-Fi in a metal box?
- I have two switches that control one light. When installing Decora Smart® Wi-Fi devices do I need to replace both switches?
- After installing device and applying power, it doesn't function and the LED doesn't turn on
- My Decora Smart Wi-Fi Device Powers On, but my Lights won't Turn On