With Amazon Alexa and the My Leviton smart home skill, you can control your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices with your voice. To get started, your Alexa device (e.g. Echo, Echo Dot, Tap, Leviton Voice Dimmer, etc.) will need to be installed and configured before proceeding. You will also need your Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices installed and ready to go.
If you are already familiar with Alexa Smart Home, you can enable the My Leviton skill by visiting the following link: My Leviton Skill
2. Select Skills & Games in the menu options.
3. Select See Skills.
4. Select the search icon in the top-right corner.
5. Enter "My Leviton” under Search and then select Search.
7. Select the ENABLE TO USE button.
8. Enter your My Leviton email address and password and select Link Your Account.
9. When your My Leviton account has been successfully linked, press the X in the top-right corner.
10. Select Discover Devices.
11. Please wait while Alexa discovers your devices.
12. After discovery is complete, you will see how many devices were discovered. Select
- "Alexa, turn on [Switch Name]."
- "Alexa, turn off [Switch Name]."
- "Alexa, turn on [Dimmer Name]."
- "Alexa, turn off [Dimmer Name]."
- "Alexa, set [Dimmer Name] to percent."
- "Alexa, brighten [Dimmer Name]."
- "Alexa, dim [Dimmer Name]."
- "Alexa, turn on [Activity Name]."